The AJK BISE was founded in 1973. As a result, it was upheld by an Azad Government ordinance. It also encompasses all of Jammu and Kashmir’s territories, as well as the surrounding cities. In addition, the AJK BISE building is located in New Mirpur City, Azad Jammu & Kashmir. The board office’s phone number is 058279 60038 in particular. Furthermore, this Board is in charge of all examinations from middle to intermediate levels. Special education is also included in the AJK BISE. Prior to the creation of the Kashmir board, all exams were administered by the BISE Lahore.
The Government of Azad Kashmir established the Azad Jammu and Kashmir Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (AJKBISE) in 1973 as a regulating educational organization. It’s in the Azad Kashmir town of Mirpur. Prior to the establishment of the AJK BISE, educational institutions in Azad Kashmir were absorbed into the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Lahore’s jurisdiction (BISE Lahore). This board oversaw the first test, which was held in 1974 and attended by 6,161 candidates for the Secondary School Certificate (SSC) and Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSSC). The scope of its activities gradually grew.
Annually, the board conducts, supervises, and announces the results of 5th, 8th, 9th, and 10th grade exams, as well as ICS, ICOM, FSC, and FA exams. The AJKBISE also organizes extracurricular activities. Allresult.com.pk provides you with AJK Board results, date sheets, past papers, and other information on this website. So stay in touch with us for the most up-to-date information.
Beginning performance of AJK BISE
BISE Kashmir held its first test from middle to intermediate level in 1974. Furthermore, 6161 students from SSC and HSSC participated in the first session of the Board. Furthermore, as time passed, the strength of the kids grew.
Furthermore, because it was supervised by BISE Lahore, all of the rules and regulations followed the Punjab board.
Visions of AJK BISE
The following are the concept and goals of the AJK BISE:
- The promotion of education in districts is very important.
- Furthermore, exam administration that is free of errors.
- Justified results and the educational system, in particular.
- Educate the people of the province first and foremost.
Educational authorities of AJK BISE
The Kashmir Board now has direct control over the educational systems of Azad and Jammu Kashmir. The following are some of AJK BISE’s educational influences:
- The middle examination comes first, followed by secondary school certification.
- Furthermore, certification from a higher secondary school
- Furthermore, Special Education oversight
- Courses in Language Education Co-curricular Activities, in particular, declare a specific result, independently.
Administration of AJK BISE
The candidates for the Board’s administration are chosen by the Board. Furthermore, the controlling authority appoints sector officials and department heads. The following is the administration of the AJK BISE:
- Heads of schools
- Principals of collages
- Staff of Admin
- Chairman of the Board
- VC of the Board
- Examination controller
Duties and responsibilities of Administration of AJK BISE
The administration of the AJK BISE has the following roles and responsibilities:
- Secretaries: Importantly, all the secretaries insist the heads in the working processes for the Board.
- Principals of colleges: They provide the information of Colleges to the Examination sector.
- Examination Controller: Mainly, he/she has all the authority to manage the examination department of the Board.
- Librarian: He/she is the controller of the library of the Board, mainly.
- The staff of Admin: importantly, staff members manage all the things within the Admin Office of the Board.
- Assistants: Every secretary has an assistant who helps in managing the system.
- Heads of Schools: Specifically, they give all the information related to the examination sector of the schools to the Board.
- Chairman: Particularly, he/she controls all system of the Board.
- VC of the Board: He/she assists the chairman in board issues, specifically.
- Send the affiliation certificates to the institutions you’ve chosen.
- It also maintains control over student enrollments.
- In addition, direct students to their testing locations.
- Additionally, place the students in the exam hall according to their roll numbers.
- Distribute the papers to the candidates one by one.
- Mainly, maintain a sense of timeliness.
- Particularly, distribute the results.
- Distribute the awards to suitable kids as well.
Admission requirements of the candidates in AJK BISE
Each educational system has its own entrance policies. In essence, the AJK BISE has its own affiliation and admittance criteria. CNICs or birth certificates, photocopies, parents’ CNICs, and so on.
You can also print the admission form if you use the online source. A stamp from an authorised 18-grade officer is also required. Finally, you upload your scanned documents to BISE’s official website.
Second, students who attend private institutions apply for admission through their institutions. They also require a CNIC or Bay form, photographs, and the CNIC of the father. It gets simple for them, ideally.
I believe that the AJK BISE is one of Pakistan’s best examination systems. Furthermore, the management system is sufficient to make it appealing. Furthermore, the affiliation and entrance rules are tight in terms of reserving any wrongdoing within the Board.
Furthermore, the Azad Jammu and Kashmir Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education is a responsible board system.
Q. When was BISE AJK established?
BISE AJK was established in 1973.
Q. Where is BISE AJK located?
The building of AJK BISE is located in New Mirpur City, Azad Jammu, and Kashmir.