SBP Merit Scholarship Scheme 2021-22 has been announced by the State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) for the talented offspring of its serving, retired, and deceased employees.
The scholarships will be available to qualifying students pursuing intermediate, graduate, post-graduate, and diploma degrees, according to the information.
- Up to OG-2 level children of SBP personnel (serving/retired/deceased) who have passed their most recent exam (matric/O-level/inter/A-level/graduation/diploma) with at least 60% marks or a minimum B grade.
- Applicants must present a certificate from the relevant institution stating the grading policy in the case of grades expressed in GPA/CGPA format.
- Applicants must have been accepted into accredited educational institutions in 2020 or later.
- They must not be receiving any other scholarship at the time they apply for this one.
- The applicants must specify the duration of the degree programme in detail, as well as provide documentary verification from the educational institution.
- Diplomas should have a minimum duration of six months.
Recognized Educational Institutes
Only applicants enrolled in educational institutions approved by the following educational organizations will be considered for the scholarships:
- Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC)
- Technical & Vocational Training Authority (TEVTA)
- National Vocational and Technical Training Commission (NAVTTC)
- Higher Education Commission (HEC)
- Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC)
- Pakistan Medical Commission (PMC)
- All other educational boards
|Program||Amount Per Month (Rs.)|
How to Apply
Eligible candidates must send a physical copy of their completed application form to the Senior Joint Director-EBD, State Bank of Pakistan, Human Resources Department, I.I. Chundrigar Road, Karachi.
The last date to apply for the SBP Merit Scholarship Scheme 2021-22 is 30 March 2022.