Check all the details about how to apply for Pakistan Army New Civilian Jobs 2022 At Army College Rawalpindi from here. The last date to apply is 23rd August 2022. All those candidates who are eligible and have the required qualifications for College of Electrical & Mechanical Engineering jobs must apply in due time to avail of this golden opportunity. Required education is Bachelor, Intermediate, Matric, Primary. The address is Lieutenant Colonel, AA&QMG, College of Electrical & Mechanical Engineering, Peshawar Road, Rawalpindi.
Army College Rawalpindi New Civilian Jobs 2022
Posted Date:15th August 2022
Job Location: Rawalpindi Pakistan
Job Type: Temporary
Job Industry: College of Electrical & Mechanical Engineering
Address: Lieutenant Colonel, AA&QMG, College of Electrical & Mechanical Engineering, Peshawar Road, Rawalpindi
Education Requirement: Bachelor, Intermediate, Matric, Primary
Job Sector: Government
Last Date: August 23, 2022
- Civilian Workshop Supervisor
- Cook Unit
- HS – I Blacksmith
- HS-I Carpenter
- HS-I Machinist
- Laboratory Assistant
- Laboratory Technician
- Lower Division Clerk
- MT Driver
- Naib Qasid
- Sanitary Worker
How To Apply
- Applicants who meet the eligibility requirements must submit a handwritten application as well as copies of all educational and experience certificates, as well as their CNIC.
- Employees of the government and semi-government must apply through the proper channels.
- The number of available positions can be increased or decreased.
- The applicant must bring original documents to the interview.