Are you searching for notes of the BISE Gujranwala board? Here, you can download BISE Gujranwala Class 9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th notes. The students can also check their results for Class 9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th.
Gujranwala Board Notes
Gujranwala Board Notes
Gujranwala Board Results
BISE Gujranwala Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education of Pakistan
After the Punjab Board Act of 1976, BISE Gujranwala was founded. It’s close to the Sialkot Bypass in Lohianwala, Gujranwala. It is also directly controlled by the Punjab Education Authority. In 1983, it had its inaugural Secondary School Exam. The BISE Gujranwala was completed on October 14, 1982. BISE Gujranwala also oversees six domains. Gujranwala, Gujrat, Mandi Bah-ud-Din, Hafizabad, Narowal, and Sialkot are only a few examples.
The Punjab Boards of Intermediate and Secondary Education Act of 1976 established the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education. Gujranwala, Gujrat, Mandi Bahauddin, Hafizabad, Narowal, and Sialkot are all part of the Gujranwala Board’s locality.
The BISE Gujranwala is in charge of conducting fair Primary, Middle, Secondary, and Intermediate Examinations. After the exams have been directed, the board will release the results, which should be neutral, fair, and unprejudiced. They have the power to form partnerships with both public and private organizations. The BISE Gujranwala bestows medals to the highest-scoring candidates.
Important Duties of BISE Gujranwala
BISE Gujranwala is responsible for a variety of responsibilities. Similarly, it fulfills a number of critical functions. For example:
- Most significantly, it ensures that examinations are conducted in a clean and orderly manner.
- Furthermore, the BISE Gujranwala is in charge of HSSE and SSE matters.
- It approves the association of government and commercial institutions.
- It also disperses the Certificates among the pupils.
- In addition, it separates NOC into sectors.
- In particular, it allows students to double-check their personal information.
- It also provides candidates with results cards.
- It also features a unique technique for rechecking documents.
- It specialises in providing Migration certifications.
- It also includes a network for coordinating Co-curriculum activities.
- It also awards medals and scholarships to outstanding pupils.
- Most crucially, it sends all HSSE and SSE information to the government.
Duties of Officers in BISE Gujranwala
Every officer has his own set of responsibilities. It is done in accordance with the officers’ grading levels. For example:
Every board of directors has a Chairman. In the Government’s grading system, it receives a 20th rank. It is in charge of a Board’s administrative functions.
Assistant Exam Controller:
Duties of Exam Controller are the following:
- To begin with, it aids the Chairman in maintaining control over the affairs of BISE Gujranwala.
- It also handles the candidate’s admission forms.
- Ensures the smooth running of exams in particular.
- It is also responsible for issuing student enrollments.
- Finally, it prepares the candidates’ results.
Assistant Secrecy Controller:
- Specifically, it appoints Paper seaters.
- Moreover, it makes the availability of proper checking of papers.
- Controls Examination centers.
- Moreover, it appoints controlling staff.
- Furthermore, it controls the transferring of information to Banks.
- Importantly, it conceals the papers prior to the examination.
- It also prints out the documents.
- It also provides paper in all fields.
In addition, the BISE Gujranwala has a number of sub-levels. For example:
- General Assistant
- Finance Assistant
- Offices for welfare
- General press manager
- Directors of Board
- Assistant for stores
- Record system
- Estate officers
Conditions for Eligible Students
Candidates must meet a number of requirements in order to be considered. Furthermore, they must meet certain requirements in order to be eligible. As:
- First and foremost, the student must have already passed the one-year clearance exam.
- Furthermore, students must have completed one academic year of study at any institution.
- The most crucial thing for students to remember is that they must pay the enrollment fees in order to take the exam.
- Students must submit admission paperwork as well as other relevant documents such as diplomas and transcripts.
- Character certificate
- 75 % attendance in a year
- Good marking assignments in class
- 36 hours of Civil defense
Major projects of BISE Gujranwala
The following are the important projects that BISE Gujranwala is working on:
- Chairman’s office construction
- Construction of road and footpaths
- Installation of the water filtration plant
- Establishment of Cafeteria
- Warehouse’s construction
I believe that BISE Gujranwala plays an important part in Pakistani education. In addition, unlike previous years, it is not losing money. In truth, the budget is in a healthy state of balance. It’s also a streamlined system for six separate districts. It is undeniably doing a terrific job in several cities. Nonetheless, bringing such disparate areas together under one roof is difficult.
Q. How to check bise Gujranwala board result by SMS?
Send a message with your roll number on 800299 to get your result for BISE Gujranwala.
Q. How to affiliate with bise Gujranwala?
If you wish to be affiliated with BISE Gujranwala then you can fill the application form.
Q. How to verify your matric and intermediate result cards from bise Gujranwala?
To verify your matric and intermediate result cards, download application forms from http://www.bisegrw.edu.pk/downloads.html and submit them to their office.
Q. How to check the bise Gujranwala board result?
Select your class from the following list on the UrduPoint webpage and afterward enter your roll number to get the result.
Q. Where is bise Gujranwala?
BISE Gujranwala is located at Sialkot Bypass, Faisal Town, Lohianwala, Gujranwala, Punjab, Pakistan.