On January 19, 2002, BISE Kohat was created. Talat Imtiaz Naqvi was also the organization’s founder and first Chairman. For starters, the board did not have its own structure. BISE Kohat was later established on March 4, 2004. As a result, the project took sixteen months to complete. In addition, it is directly supervised by the Controlling Authority. It can be found on Bannu Rd in Kohat, KPK. The phone number for BISE Kohat is 0922 554619.
On the 19th of January, 2002, BISE Kohat was established as an educational board. The Board began functioning in KDA Kohat’s temporary premises. District Kohat, District Karak, District Hangu, F. R Kohat, Orakzai Agency, and Kurram Agency are all under the jurisdiction of BISE Kohat. BISE Kohat is now regarded as one of the most prestigious boards in the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province. The board’s jurisdiction spans several locations, and kids from these partnered areas are enrolled in the board each year.
The Ministry of Education is in charge of educational and regulatory concerns, and it creates educational modules and prospectuses for school and school pupils. Every year, secondary and higher secondary exams are organised in a systematic manner, and the BISE Kohat Board announces the results after a few months.
BISE Kohat is the examination supervisor for the Kohat region, which includes adjacent cities. The Kohat board examines tens of thousands of pupils each year. Primary, Middle, Ninth Class, Matric, FSC, FA, ICOM, and ICS exams are all handled by the board. In Urdu and English, Allresult.com.pk has provided the whole examination procedure of the Kohat board, including BISE KHT Results, date sheets, exam schedules, announcements, and the newest news. So, remain tuned to this page for the most up-to-date information on BISE Kohat.
Jurisdiction of BISE Kohat
BISE Kohat is delivering services in six districts of KPK at the same time. For example:
- District Karak
- Sub-division Kohat
- District Kohat
- District Hangu
As a result, it is in charge of making decisions in these six districts. It primarily reports issues to the Controlling Authority directly.
The building of BISE Kohat
For the construction, the government designated a 50-kilometer stretch near the Indus Highway. Furthermore, it consists of the following structures after construction:
- Specifically, a four-story office building.
- In addition, a 1000-seat auditorium is available.
- In addition, there is a hostel for lodging (100 persons).
- There is, of course, a Mosque.
- In addition, there is a lush green lawn.
- Finally, the building houses a post office.
Camp Offices of BISE Kohat
BISE Kohat has established camp offices in the districts based on the ranking districts. For example:
- Government High School Kohat
- GHSS Karak
- Education and Secondary Education office for Hangu District
- Education Office Orakzai
- Government High School TSD Kohat
- GDC Kurram
Services that BISE Kohat provide
- Guidelines for Online Registrations, in particular (8-12 grade).
- Most notably, Pakistani team selections for the International Olympics.
- Also, include HSSC and SSC results.
- As a result, date sheets for the SSC and HSSC exams have been released.
- Important: For SSE and HSSE, do not roll any slips.
- In addition, HSSC Supervisory Staff.
- Furthermore, there are Registration Notices.
- Finally, services for SSE and HSSE must be rechecked.
Responsibilities of BISE Kohat
The following are the key roles and obligations of BISE Kohat:
- It ensures that exams are administered fairly within districts.
- It also supplies candidates with services.
- Furthermore, it distributes question papers to students.
- Simultaneously, it ensures that time is kept on track.
- It also distributes the results among the candidates who have been chosen.
- Finally, awards the presents and prizes to the board’s top scorers.
Affiliation procedures with BISE Kohat
There is a specific protocol for becoming a BISE Kohat affiliate, which includes:
- Institutions must first authorise the method for recognition.
- In addition, students must complete the recognition form with all acceptable points.
- Second, following the submission of the form, the acceptance of the form must be approved.
- They must also pay the affiliation fee along with the affiliated form.
- Finally, the controlling authority will decide whether or not the institute is eligible.
Q. When was BISE Kohat Established?
BISE Kohat was established in January 19, 2002.
Q. Which areas come under the Jurisdiction of BISE Kohat?
BISE Kohat is providing the services within six districts of KPK such Kurram, District Hangu, Orakzai, District Karak, Sub-division Kohat and District Kohat.
Q. Where is BISE Kohat Located and how to Contact their office?
It is located on Bannu Rd, Kohat KPK. 0922 554619 is the contact number for BISE Kohat.