After the Education Act of 1975, BISE Mardan was founded. It was initially under the jurisdiction of the BISE Peshawar. As a result of the Ordinance Act of 1999, KPK now has an independent Board. In addition, the Board’s office is located on KPK’s Malakand Mardan Road. Furthermore, it operates independently because it has complete control over all Board changes.
The Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education in Mardan, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, is a self-governing organization of the Ministry of Education, established under the law ACT 1990. It is equipped with regulatory and financial professionals to organize, direct, create, and control Primary, Middle, Intermediate, and Secondary Education, as well as conduct examinations in the institutions with which it has partnered. Quality education is the path to progress, essential for resolving challenges, and necessary for overall identity and social advancement.
BISE, Mardan exercises its capacity to direct and maintain Academic control, both in Public and Private Educational establishments, through the combined efforts of its essential sections in the Districts of Mardan, Nowshera, and Swabi, in addition to advancing games exercises in the partnered schools and colleges. BISE Mardan makes certain that:
- Guarantees ICOM, ICS, FA, FSC, ICOM, ICS, FA, FSC, ICOM, ICS, FA, FSC, ICOM, ICS, FA, FSC, ICOM, ICS, FA, FSC, ICOM, ICS, FA, FSC, ICOM, ICS, FA, F
- New student registration is required in order to direct their exam.
- It awards certificates to its successful candidates, announcing the results, and much more!
If you’re seeking for additional information about BISE Mardan, you can find it here on Allresult.com.pk
Administration of BISE Mardan
- Exam Controller
- Affiliation Officer
- Directors of the Board
- Audit Officer
- The administration of BISE Mardan is as:
- Controlling Authority
- The Chairman
- VC of the Board
- Admin Officers
Authorities of BISE Mardan
- To begin with, it is an important aspect of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Boards.
- It also possesses full administrative powers.
- Furthermore, it has the ability to control modifications in the Board’s Educational System.
- It can, for example, create new things on the Board.
- To control the Board, it primarily possesses all of the financial authorities.
- It is primarily responsible for conducting examinations in all areas of the Board.
- As a result, it has a significant impact on the Board’s affiliation system.
Objectives of BISE Mardan
Specifically, the aims and roles of BISE Mardan are the following:
- First and foremost, the seamless and orderly administration of Board Exams.
- An inspection of Affiliation procedures for private or public institutions is also important.
- Approve the qualifying student’s registration paperwork as well.
- It also offers certificates to successful and former pupils.
- Specifically, NOC is given to both candidates and employees.
- It now mostly provides online services for students.
- It has also provided mobile coding services for determining results.
Mission and Motives of BISE Mardan
BISE Mardan’s motivations and goals are as follows:
- Smooth Conductance of Papers: Moreover, the Board is working hard to conduct the examinations clear. As it is the primary duty of a Board.
- Advancement in Co-curricular Activities: Mainly Boards dismiss the Co-curricular activities. But BISE Mardan specifically gives importance to Sports activities.
- Provide High-Quality Education: Importantly, it is working to enhance the quality of Education in Districts. Further, it spreads Education even in the smallest sector of the Board.
- A path for Success: Specifically, it opens the way to success. Notably, the future of a Nation depends on the Literacy level of its people.
- Arrangement of Seminars: Importantly, it arranges seminars for the awareness of staff. Moreover, it provides services to teachers and administration for regular work and punctuality.
BISE Mardan, in my opinion, is a well-organized KPK Provincial Board. In addition, it now offers online services. Furthermore, the athletic department is formidable. As a result, it is putting a substantial amount of pressure on KPK’s boards.
Q. When was BISE Mardan Established?
BISE Mardan was established in 1975.
Q. Which districts come under the Jurisdiction of BISE Mardan?
There are three districts under its jurisdiction, such as:
- District Mardan,
- Nowshera District,
- District Sawabi
Q. Where is BISE Mardan Located?
It is located on Malakand Mardan Road, Mardan, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa