Are you searching for notes of the BISE Sahiwal board? Here, you can download BISE Sahiwal Class 9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th notes. The students can also check their results for Class 9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th.
Sahiwal Board Notes
Sahiwal Board Date sheet
Sahiwal Board Results
BISE Sahiwal Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education – bisesahiwal
The Sahiwal Board receives the affirmation structures from the candidates and generates BISE Sahiwal date sheets with the candidates’ SSC and HSSC Roll number slips. Sahiwal Board also announces the results of the aforementioned classes. If you’re looking for BISE Sahiwal date sheets, past papers, or results, AllResult has a page dedicated to all you need to know about the Sahiwal Board.
On June 15, 2012, BISE Sahiwal was created. It is also part of Pakistan’s Punjab Higher Education Department. Previously, it was part of the BISE Multan district, which included Pakpattan. Furthermore, the office is located in W Block in District Sahiwal’s Farid Tower. Furthermore, BISE Sahiwal can be reached at 040 9200516. BISE Sahiwal, in particular, wields complete control over the board. Best of all, it does not require any government assistance to get started. It is also in charge of handling money and exam admissions.
In Sahiwal Division, the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education is the intermediate education control government organization. Sahiwal is where the company’s headquarters are located. The Punjab Higher Education Department (HED) established the BISE on June 15, 2012.
The BISE Multan was in charge of Sahiwal and Vehari before its establishment. The BISE Lahore was in charge of the Okara District. The Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Sahiwal is responsible for upgrading and maintaining a higher standard of education in the Okara, Vehari, and Sahiwal districts. The BISE Sahiwal Board can also organize annual exams in science and humanities for students in grades 5th, 8th, 9th, Matric, and Intermediate.
Administration of BISE Sahiwal
The following individuals are responsible for the administration of BISE Sahiwal:
- Audit Officer
- Deputy officers
- Administration Staff
- Headmasters of schools
- The govt of Punjab is the Controlling Authority of BISE Sahiwal
- Particularly, The Chairman
- Secretary Officers
- Controller of Examination
- Principals of Colleges
The Working of Administration of BISE Sahiwal
The administration of BISE Sahiwal’s working criteria are as follows:
- Assistants: Further, they assist the Chairman along with secretaries in controlling the affairs of the board.
- Examination Controller: The examination controller controls the examination system of the board. Further, he/she is responsible for maintaining the exam system.
- Audit Officers: Consequently, they manage the debit and credit system of the board.
- Controlling Authority: Particularly, the Punjab Govt elects the Chairman.
- The Chairman: He/she takes all the decisions within the board. Further responsible for taking action also.
- Secretaries: Although secretaries play a significant role. Consequently, they help the Chairman in making decisions for the departments.
- Heads of Schools: Moreover, every headmaster of the school leads with affiliation statements.
- Principles of Colleges: further, the principals of the board regulate the statements between the board and the colleges.
Duties of BISE Sahiwal
The responsibilities of BISE Sahiwal are the following :
- To begin with, it organizes the exams without the assistance of the government.
- Furthermore, it evaluates dishonest behaviors without interruption.
- Direct the students and tell them of their enrollments and examination centers in particular.
- BISE Sahiwal also has the authority to control everything on the board. As a result, it maintains punctuality.
- It also manages the furniture and provides candidates with materials.
- Correctly, it holds employees accountable for their work and responsibilities.
- Furthermore, it allows institutions to be affiliated based on merit.
- It hires a professional crew to check the papers of the students, for example.
- It also publishes the findings of the pupils.
- The findings are distributed among the pupils.
- Finally, it oversees extracurricular and sporting activities.
BISE Sahiwal now has a lot of power, in my opinion. Furthermore, the lack of assistance strengthens and empowers it. It also has a disciplined workforce that performs the board’s services. It also contains all of the information about the Punjab board’s issues.
The Audit section, in particular, is stronger. Furthermore, as a tiny district, BISE Sahiwal is working efficiently. Furthermore, the promotion of education in Pakistan makes it one of Pakistan’s most dependable departments.
Q. Where is BISE Sahiwal Located?
The office is located on W Block in Farid Tower, District Sahiwal.
Q. When was BISE Sahiwal Established?
BISE Sahiwal established on June 15, 2012. Further, it comes under the Punjab Higher Education Department of Pakistan.