Are you searching for notes of the BISE Sargodha board? Here, you can download BISE Sargodha Class 9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th notes. The students can also check their results for Class 9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th.
Sargodha Board Notes
Sargodha Board Date sheet
Sargodha Board Results
BISE Sargodha Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education
The BISE Sargodha was founded in 1968. It was first under West Boards. Then, following Ordinance No. 7 of 1968, it was divided as a separate division. In the beginning, Satellite Town had rental structures. The office was thereafter relocated to Near 49-Tail, Sargodha. BISE Sargodha’s jurisdiction is divided into four districts. Mianwali, Khushab, Bakkar, and Sargodha, for example. In addition, the office is responsible for eight canals and one marla. The overall land area is 1 muraba 2 acre, 7 Kanal, and 15 marlas.
In 1968, the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Sargodha was established in the aftermath of portion BISE Lahore, which had previously served as the mainboard for Punjab.
Sargodha Board was established with the goal of conducting SSC and HSSC exams in Punjab’s central region; however, at this time, BISE Sargodha’s responsibility is limited to the western regions of Punjab, while Sargodha Board conducts primary, middle, matric, and intermediate exams in the regions of Sargodha, Mianwali, Khushab, and Bhakkar.
Annual exams for ninth and tenth grades are held in March and April, while exams for eleventh and twelfth grades are given in May and June.
Around two months before the start of the exams, the Sargodha Board posts the exam date sheet on its official website, which includes the entire exam schedule. Additionally, roughly one month prior to the tests, the board sends the students’ move number slips to their referenced locations.
After a few months, the Sargodha Board announces the results of the SSC and HSSC yearly exams. The board announces matric and intermediate results according to the timetable.
Students can view their results at the board’s official site after the results are announced, and they can pick up their result cards at their designated location a few days later. Aside from the official website, AllResult is the only place where you can get BISE Sahiwal information. So keep checking back to this page for the most up-to-date information.
Main Core Team of Administration
The main core team of BISE Sargodha is as:
- Controlling authority members
- Examination Controller
- Principal from Board
- VC from Board
- Executive officers
- Deputy Officers
- Headmaster from schools
Duties of the core Team Administration
- In essence, it is in charge of the Board’s officials and personnel.
- It also assures the system’s correct operation.
- It is also important to note that it sends secret reports to command authority.
- It appoints supervisory personnel.
- It also creates a committee structure for patterned work.
- Deal with the administration if possible.
- Basically, the disciplinary cases should be held.
- Deal with the billing department.
- Controlling the admission section of candidates is crucial.
- Approve NOC certificates as well.
- Deal with members of the committee
- Set the Board’s syllabus as well.
- Take care of the inquiry part.
- Control budget methods are crucial.
- Keep statistics in check and balance.
- Keep the previous records as well.
- Most essential, serve as the Board’s vehicle.
Duties of Office Controllers
- Deal with admissions forms first and foremost.
- Also, make sure that clean papers are available.
- Issue candidate enrollments in particular.
- In addition, make certain that result cards are distributed.
- Appoint paper sitters in particular.
- Make the exchanging of answer papers possible.
- The transfer of papers within districts is very important.
- Make plans for all of the exams and appoint a superintendent for the exam centre.
The budget of BISE Sargodha in previous years
From the beginning, the BISE Sargodha has performed admirably. It should preferably be one of the profitable sectors.
In the year 2017-2018
Total income: 974.6M
Total expenditure: 931.495M
In the year 2016-17
Total income: 869M
Total expenditure: 915M
In the year 2015-16
Total income: 770M
Total expenditure: 665M
In the end, BISE Sargodha’s budget is generally beneficial. This Board should have made more money in the 2015-16 fiscal year. As a result, BISE Sargodha’s overall budget is helpful. It is also beneficial in boosting Pakistan’s educational system.
BISE Sargodha, in my opinion, is one of Pakistan’s most charitable boards. It is also important to note that it is trying to establish Pakistan’s educational system. Furthermore, it has a fantastic system setup. It covers the four districts in detail and in a logical order.
Despite the fact that BISE Sargodha has gone a long way in establishing itself, it has done a fantastic job. Without a doubt, the examination control system is profitable. It is, in general, a well-structured examination system.
Q. Where is BISE Sargodha Office Located?
The official office of the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Sargodha is located in Near 49-Tail, Sargodha.
Q. What is the total expenditure of BISE Sargodha?
Bise Sargodha 930M Rs each year with a profit of around 40M Rs yearly.
Q. When was BISE Sargodha established?
BISE Sargodha was established in 1968.