BISE Sukkur was founded on October 10, 1979. The officers were also chosen by the A. B. D Law College. As a result, they moved into a Muslim Housing Society. In addition, BISE Sukkur moved into its current location in 1985. The structure can be found on Shikarpur Rd in Makha Goth, Sindh. Furthermore, BISE Sukkur can be reached at 071 9310623. Furthermore, the Sindh government is in charge of overseeing the board.
The Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Sukkur (BISE Sukkur) is a Pakistani educational authority based in Sukkur, Sindh. Jacobabad, Sukkur, and the neighbouring areas are served by BISE Sukkur.
All Examinations associated with Primary Education, Middle Education, Intermediate Education, Secondary Education, Classical and Pakistani Languages, and such special Examinations as may be directed by the Government are held and coordinated by BISE Sukkur. BISE Sukkur announces the results of the fifth, eighth, ninth, and tenth yearly board exams, as well as ICOM, ICS, FA, and FSC. Exams are supervised, and the whole supervisory team, as well as the examination venues, are chosen. Apart from that, Allresult.com.pk provides you with all detail about BISE Sukkur on this website. So keep checking this site for all Sukkur Board-related information.
Jurisdiction of BISE Sukkur
BISE Sukkur was initially in charge of six districts, including:
- Nawabshah along with Naushahroferoze
- Sukkur along with Ghotki
Following districts were affiliated with BISE Sukkur after a year of complete freedom for the board:
- Taluka Daulat Pur
- District Sukkur
- Khairpur district
Achievements of BISE Sukkur:
BISE Sukkur has primarily worked in both curricular and non-curricular areas. For example:
In Curricular activities:
- It is also important to note that it is supporting education financially.
- Furthermore, it unifies the examinations into a single structure.
- It has also made the Board system a self-sufficient sector.
- It satisfies its standards in particular by charging admission fees.
- Furthermore, it has established dependable financial aids in order to maintain a balance in the board’s needs.
- As a result, it is able to send funding and assistance to all of the board’s examination centres.
In Co-curricular activities:
- The hockey team competed in the Inter Board Hockey Championship in 1981.
- It also competed in inter-board school tournaments.
- The board’s sports team competes in games throughout Pakistan.
- Importantly, it also placed fifth in the Sahiwal athletics championship.
- It also hosts intercollegiate games for both girls and boys.
- Athletes, hockey, badminton, tennis, kabaddi, and football are among the sports covered.
- In addition, the tennis players of Sukkur competed in the Sargodha tennis tournament in 1983.
- In addition, the badminton squad competed in the Multan badminton tournament.
- The football team also competed in the Azad Kashmir competition.
- Finally, a kabaddi squad participated in the Bahawalpur kabaddi championship.
Administration or Management of BISE Sukkur
The administration of BISE Sukkur is as:
- Sports office
- Computer Branch
- Affiliation department
- The Chairman
- Examination Controller
- Audit Officer
- Admin staff
Working of the administration of BISE Sukkur
The working of the administration of BISE Sukkur is as:
- To begin with, Chairman is overseen by the controlling authority.
- In addition, the secretary assists the Chairman in managing the board’s system.
- Furthermore, Assistants support the Chairman and Secretary in performing their duties properly.
- The examination controller, in particular, is in charge of the board’s whole setup.
- Headmasters of schools also deal with the schools’ affiliation with the board.
- The principal is in charge of the college structure and appropriately associates them with the board.
- The audit officer keeps track of the debit and credit balance.
- The administration works diligently to improve the board’s performance.
- Finally, BISE Sukkur is committed to promoting sports in Pakistan.
Duties of BISE Sukkur
The duties of BISE Sukkur are the following:
- It is noteworthy that it examines all of Pakistan’s districts.
- Furthermore, it assembles a staff for the improvement of Pakistani education.
- In addition, it sends students to the examination halls.
- It also collects the papers of the students.
- It is responsible for the examination timetable and timeliness.
- It distributes the results among the students on an individual basis.
- It also awards prizes to the board’s winners and top scorers.
- Finally, it gives the Clearance certificates to the board candidates.
Developments in the BISE Sukkur
BISE Sukkur has completed a building in 10M by working efficiently. Furthermore, the structure spans 14 acres. Furthermore, there are two phases to the mention. The first stage entails
- Servant quarters
- Flats of officers
- Post office
- Auditorium hall
- Administration block
- Residence of Chairman
- Pumping station for water
And, the second consists of
- Youth hostel
- Small stadium
Furthermore, the auditorium provided all of the necessary amenities for accommodating attendees. The water pump also serves as a source of drinking water for the workers and inhabitants.
In conclusion, BISE Sukkur provides good services to Pakistani education. In addition, the work it has done for candidates and infrastructures has been outstanding. Furthermore, it introduces new words in the world of games. As a result, Pakistan may be able to compete on an international level in this sport.
The working staff’s facilities have led to it being the most manageable department among Pakistan’s BISE boards. Every year, development is made in a positive direction, which is useful to the improvement of education in Pakistan.
Q. When was BISE Sukkur established?
BISE Sukkur got establishment on Oct 10, 1979. Further, the officers were elected under A. B. D Law college. Consequently, they shifted to a Muslim Housing society.
Q. Where is BISE Sukkur Located?
BISE Sukkur got its premises in 1985. The building is located on Shikarpur Rd, Makha Goth, Sindh.