Check all the details about how to apply for Federal Govt Jobs in Pakistan At Federal Public Service Commission from here. The last date to apply is 21 March 2022. Those candidates who are eligible and have required qualifications for Federal Public Service Commission vacancies must apply in due time to avail of this golden opportunity. Age relaxation will be admissible according to government rules. No TA/ DA is paid for the interview / Test. The address is Secretary, Federal Public Service Commission FPSC, Islamabad. The Postal code is 44000. The total number of posts is 116.
Federal Govt Jobs in Pakistan At Federal Public Service Commission
|Posted Date:||6th March 2022|
|Education:||Bachelor, Master, MBBS, Ph.D|
|Last Date:||March 21, 2022|
|Company:||Federal Public Service Commission – FPSC|
|Address:||Secretary, Federal Public Service Commission FPSC, Islamabad|
- Assistant Computer Operator
- Assistant Director Mining
- Assistant Naval Store Officer
- Associate Professor
- Data Processing Assistant
- Deputy Chief
- Deputy Chief IT
- Deputy Director Reviewers
- Deputy Solicitor
- Director Economics
- Junior Scientific Officer
- Network System Engineer
- Principal/Vice Principal/Headmistress
- Statistical Officer
How to Apply
- There will be no TA or DA for the test or interview.
- At the time of the interview, candidates should present all original documents.
- Applicants who are currently employed by the government should apply through the proper channels.