All you need to know about Deleting, Edit, and Download TikTok Videos
We look at editing videos on TikTok before posting, downloading videos, and deleting films if you find them humiliating or regret posting them.
Without a doubt, one of the most popular and widely used social media networks in use today is TikTok. The app has been extremely popular despite competition from well-known networks because it contains material that is hard to ignore, comes in a wide variety that appeals to practically everyone, and is simple to use.
The software is well-liked among youngsters and enables users to make up to three-minute short-form films in genres like dance, comedy, and education. It is less complex, more user-friendly, and less detailed than other social networking sites due to its video-only layout.
In this tutorial, we’ll look at how to download videos from TikTok, how to modify videos before publishing them, and how to delete videos that you later find humiliating or regret posting.
Let’s get started.
How to delete a TikTok video
To delete a TikTok video, open the TikTok app and follow these steps:
- Go to your profile (tap the Person icon in the nav bar).
- Go to your publicly or privately shared videos and select the one to delete.
- Tap the three-dot icon to the right of the video.
- Select “Delete” in the pop-up menu.
A private TikTok video can also be removed. Use the same procedures you would use to delete a public movie to accomplish this. Simply launch the TikTok app, navigate to the video you wish to remove, hit the three-dot icon next to it, and choose “Delete.” After that, the video will be deleted from your account.
A video is deleted from your profile and is no longer viewable on the platform after it is deleted. But if anybody else downloaded or shared your video before you removed it, they’ll have a duplicate of it and can upload it again. Also, if your video has been used in a duet or reaction video, the other user’s video may still be available on TikTok even after you delete your original video.
Importantly, you are unable to erase another person’s video. Nevertheless, if you find the video upsetting, you can report it to TikTok, and TikTok will look into it and determine who needs to take action, which may include taking the video down. to make a video report;
- Go to the video you want to report.
- Press and hold on to the video.
- Select “Report” and follow the instructions.
How to download videos from TikTok
If you want to keep a copy of your TikTok video before deleting it,
- Go to the TikTok video you want to download.
- Hold down on the screen until a menu appears.
- Select “Save video”.
- The video will then begin downloading to your device.
You can download TikTok video without watermark.
How to edit a TikTok video
The options from the right-hand menu on the screen can be used to add text, stickers, effects, filters, or subtitles to your film after it has been uploaded or recorded. Once a video has been uploaded to TikTok and shared, it cannot be edited.
- Within the TikTok app, select the “+” button from the bottom of your screen.
- Upload content from your device library or use the TikTok camera to shoot a video.
- Add sounds, effects, filters, or other camera features from the on-screen options.
- Start your video by pressing the red record button and then tap the check mark once done.
- Make additional edits on the posting page such as adding captions or stickers.
- When ready, post your video.