Check the procedure of submitting an application for New Govt Jobs Punjab At the Ministry of Information Technology from here. The last date to apply is August 31, 2022. All those candidates who are eligible and required qualifications for Ministry of Information Technology jobs must apply in due time to avail of this golden opportunity. The total number of vacancies is 17. Address to send application is Project Director, Project Monitoring & Digital Transformation Cell, Ministry of IT & Telecommunication, 7th Floor, Kohsar Bloc, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad.
Ministry of Information Technology New Govt Jobs Punjab
Posted Date:17th August 2022
Job Location: Islamabad Pakistan
Job Type: Temporary
Job Industry: Ministry of IT & Telecom
Address: Project Director, Project Monitoring & Digital Transformation Cell, Ministry of IT & Telecommunication, 7th Floor, Kohsar Bloc, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad
Education Requirement: Bachelor, Intermediate, Master, Matric
Job Sector: Government
Last Date: August 31, 2022
- Director – Digital Transformation
- Director – Internet Governance
- Director – Policy & Governance
- Joint Director – Infrastructure
- Joint Director SDU
- Manager – DNS
- Manager – Internet Governance & Policies
- Manager – Product Management/SDU
- Manager M&E
- Office Assistant
- Office Boy
- Project Director
How To Apply
- Interested candidates are encouraged to apply online through the National Job Portal NJP.
- All application details and other information are available on the NJP website.
- Incomplete applications, applications missing relevant documents, or applications submitted late will not be considered.
- The quotas for minorities, women, differently disabled people, and the third gender will be determined in accordance with government policy/rules.
- Candidates who are already employed by the government should apply through the proper channels.