Check all the details about how to apply for National Heritage & Culture Division Jobs in March 2022 from here. The last date to apply is 8th April 2022. We collected National Heritage & Culture Division Vacancies from the Jang newspaper. Those candidates who are eligible and have the required qualifications must apply in due time to avail of this golden opportunity. Age relaxation will be admissible according to government rules. No TA/ DA is paid for the interview / Test. The address is National Heritage, Quetta
National Heritage & Culture Division Jobs March 2022
|Posted Date:||14th March 2022|
|Location:||Punjab, Pakistan, Quetta|
|Education:||Matric, Intermediate, Graduation|
|Last Date:||8th April 2022|
|Company:||National Heritage & Culture Division|
|Address:||National Heritage, Quetta|
Assistant Computer Operator, Clerk, Mali, Naib Qasid, security guard, Site Supervisor & Tourist Guide
How to Apply ?
- Only those who have been shortlisted for the test/interview will be invited.
- For the test/interview, there will be no TA/DA.
- Applications that are not complete or sent after the deadline will be rejected.
- At the time of the interview, candidates must present authentic papers.
- Those who are already employed by the government should apply through the proper channels.