Here’s how to apply for new Pakistan government jobs at the Prime Minister’s Office. The deadline for applications is March 4, 2022. We gathered job openings for the Prime Minister’s Office from the daily jang newspaper. To take advantage of this fantastic opportunity, all individuals who are eligible and possess the required qualifications must apply. Age relaxation will be allowed if the rules are followed. There is no TA/DA for the interview / test. Section Officer (Admn), Prime Minister’s Office Public, Constitution Avenue, Islamabad is the mailing address. 44000 is the zip code.
New Pakistan Govt Jobs At Prime Minister Office
|Posted Date:||19th February 2022|
|Education:||Bachelor, Intermediate, Matric|
|Last Date:||March 04, 2022|
|Company:||Prime Minister Office|
|Address:||Section Officer (Admn), Prime Minister’s Office Public, Constitution Avenue, Islamabad|
- Data Entry Operator
- Vehicle Mechanic
How to Apply?
- Only those who have been shortlisted will be invited to the test/interview.
- There will be no TA or DA for the test or interview.
- Applications that are incomplete or sent after the deadline will not be considered.
- At the time of the interview, candidates should present all original documents.
- Applicants who are currently employed by the government should apply through the proper channels.