The Taught Master’s Excellence Scholarships are available at Swansea University. For the academic year 2021/22, the ward is available.
The initiative provides £4,000 towards tuition fees for outstanding non-UK/EU students pursuing a master’s degree programme.
Swansea University, founded in 1996, is a research-intensive university with a stellar reputation for student satisfaction. It has 19,160 undergraduate and postgraduate students enrolled in 330 undergraduate and 120 postgraduate courses.
Applications Deadline: August 21, 2021
- University or Organization: Swansea University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s degree program.
- Awards: Up to £4,000
- Nationality: Non-UK or EU applicants
- Number of Scholarships: NA
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Study Subject: The program will be awarded in one of the given course BA, BEng, BSc, LLB, MA, MSc, MEng, MSci, and LLM
- Admissible Criteria To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants from the United Kingdom or the European Union will be considered. When individuals apply for a study seat at Swansea University, the Admissions Office will determine if they are entitled to pay fees at the UK/EU rate based on certain residency conditions.
- Only candidates who earn a Bachelor’s degree with honours will be considered for scholarships (or equivalent).
- Full-time and part-time study are both eligible for awards. The prize will be pro-rated for students who are studying part-time.
- Candidates for the scholarship must not have previously completed a postgraduate master’s degree at Swansea University. In September 2021, students must begin a Taught Master’s degree at Swansea University for the first time.
- Normally, students must be self-funded. Students must not have received a full tuition scholarship from another source.
- Students who hold multiple partial awards at the same time will be considered on an individual basis and should contact the Postgraduate Admissions Office at [email protected] for more information.
- Applicants should review the terms and conditions of any additional prizes they may be eligible for.
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity, please applicants should apply for the course. After that, they can complete an Excellence Scholarship Application Form and return to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: The following documents might be asked to submit with your application for admission:
- Degree of pre-qualification
- Academic transcripts and awards copies
- English language proficiency certificates
- A declaration
- A passport photocopy
- Admission Requirements: For studying at postgraduate level at this university, you must have at least a minimum 2:1 bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification.
- Language Requirement: The language requirement for the master’s course is IELTS 6.5 or equivalent.
With an award of up to £4,000, this grant will help you pursue master’s studies at this university.